Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Flip Ashley

Flip Ashley, a native Texan from the Dallas-Fort Worth area, is a model and personal trainer.

“I got started in modeling the same way most people get started modeling,” he reveals to me. “I was told a lot I should model. I tried it out and ended up loving it.” So far Flip has modeled for local designers and has appeared in several local advertisements in Arkansas.

Male model hot men hunk fitness sexy behind scenes exclusive shirtless underwear ondisplaymen.com agency
Credit: Frazier Photgraphy & Video

If Flip isn’t modeling, then he’s probably in the gym. “Some of my main goals in life are to sustain a good career as a model and as a personal trainer. I’d also like to open my own gym and possibly my own modeling agency in the next few years.” What drives Flip to achieve his goals? “[It’s] the desire to be something more than I am; the absolute desire for success. I cannot see myself as a failure no matter how many times I may fail.” (Read the rest of his interivew at On Display Men.)














Links:
MySpace profile
Model Mayhem profile
Interview and gallery from On Display Men

Related: Ben Corlissz

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9:21 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

"Flip." Cool name! Hot boy! Now we just need to see Flip in Flip Flops!!    



» Post a Comment