Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Juan Pablo Llano for Steven, Set 1

How nice -- the Juan Pablo Llano fotos have become available on the www.stevensa.com site just in time for his reign as our Man of the Month to begin! He's got a lot of fotos on that site, so, to make things easier for us, I'm gonna split them into two sets. You can download the first set (48 images) today -- via a Picasa Web Album, Rapidshare, or Mediafire (links are below) -- and I'll post the rest this weekend. We gotta pace ourselves, guys -- too much hotness can lead to sunstroke!











Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 6:57 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

OH MY, this guy is freakin GORGEOUS! G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! A God!!! Talk about human perfection...Thanks so much for making him the Man of the month! My my, not much can be found about him online (heh, my poor research abilities got me nowhere hehe), so I'm relying on you Hussy! PERFECTION! Ouch...*faints*    



» Post a Comment