Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Dan From Connecticut

Dan Gannon is a model from Connecticut.

I was born in Jacksonville, FL where my father was stationed while serving in the U.S. Navy. For most of my life I was raised in Stafford Springs, CT. After graduating from high school, I attended Manchester Community College for a while, before deciding to pursue a career as an electrician at New England Technical institute.

I have worked at Abercrombie & Fitch part time for the past 3 years while going to school. I also work at a local fitness center as a training consultant Monday through Friday. In addition to working out, I also enjoy the beach and going out to various clubs. (Read the rest here.)


















Links for you:
Dan's MySpace
On Display Men page

Related: Flip Ashley

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment