Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Hussurrus.com & Cisoto Fotos on Facebook

I've got a couple of announcements!

hussurrus.com

1) Hussurrus.com
I've decided to a start a new blog -- or rather, a tumblelog ("a blog that favors short-form, mixed-media posts over the longer editorial posts frequently associated with blogging", sez Wikipeida) -- called Hussurrus.com. Readers of Cisoto Fotos might want to check it out, as I'll be using this new blog to post related fotos, videos, and news that don't quite fit in Cisoto Fotos. I'll also be posting links to sites I find of interest, tech tips, and whatever else catches my eye.

Link: http://hussurrus.com

Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Hussurrus

Cisoto Fotos Facebook Page

2) Cisoto Fotos on Facebook
The new Facebook Pages looked neat, so I decided to make one for Cisoto Fotos. If you're on Facebook, you can become a fan and play with the page's goodies -- upload fotos, talk in the discussion board, post a link to your site, leave a message or a request on the "wall", etc.

Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cisoto-Fotos/6780677411

(Note: If you're not a member of Facebook and don't plan to become one, but you'd still like to see your blog listed on the Cisoto Fotos page, then send me your link via comments or email and I'll add you. Even if you sent it to me before, send it again to remind me!)

Thanks, guys!


10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment