Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Still Hom With Alberto Guzman

Y'know, I hope the French underwear/swimwear maunfacturer Hom has signed Alberto Guzman to a lifetime contract. Check out his latest foto album and you'll understand why.










Related: Christian Bonello and Alberto Guzman § More Alberto Guzman § Alberto Guzman's Underwear § Alberto Guzman For Hom § Alberto Guzman Hom 2 § Hom Again With Alberto Guzman § Back Hom With Alberto Guzman § Alberto Guzman Video

Labels: , ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:38 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

I do not easily aplaud a blog but I have to say yours is absolutely one of my favorites. So if you don't mind I made a link to mine ! Keep up the good work, and take care, P@t from EYCATCHER    



At 10:21 PM Blogger Alberto Pereira Jr. said:

very hot guy!!!    



» Post a Comment