Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Man of the Month: Muli מולי קרצ’ו

His name is מולי קרצ’ו, and the spelling of his name in English is all over the place. I've seen him listed as Muly Krecho, Muli Karzo, and other variations thereof -- even Look Agency, where he's represented, lists him as both "Muly" and "Muli Krazho". By any name he looks just as sweet, and he's our Man of the Month for September 2008. He's an model and actor, and I believe he was once a part of "Exit", a TV show for teens that was co-hosted by Ofer Shechter. He was a castaway on the first season of the Israeli "Survivor", Hisardut (הישרדות), where he was introduced as a martial arts instructor. Ethan, my contact in Israel, tells me that Muli is none to bright, but I don't speak the language so I'm blissfully ignorant of that possibility.













Related posts: For more Muli on Cisoto Fotos, click on our new Muli label.

Choosing Muli as our new Man of the Month will enable me to continue to restore our Terra the Boy and Paparazzo galleries this month. I hope to have the next batch up by the end of this week.

Labels: , ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment