Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Cisoto Videos: Rodrigo Calazans

Did I somehow neglect to post the making-of video from Terra the Boy featuring Rodrigo Calazans, the model from December, 2007? It would appear so! Here it is, finally. And, yes, his fotos are back online, too. And be sure to check out his new fotos modeling the Butch swimwear line.







Related: New Boy: Rodrigo Calazans ยง The Big Boy List

Some notes:

*The various Terra the Boy web sites now seem to be blocking their videos from playing in the USA -- at least, I haven't been able to get them to play for me lately. If anyone's able to provide me with the videos for the last three models -- Lucas Resende, Nido Barroso, and Felipe Torretta -- we'd appreciate it. My email address is hussurrus-at-gmail-dots-com.

*About those Garoto Pop models, which many of you have been requesting -- I haven't heard from Fabio for awhile, and he's the one who usually provides me with the Garoto Pop fotos and videos. I'll email him again, but in the meantime, is there anyone else with access to the site who's willing to share the goods? If not, I'll be able to provide the fotos at least, though only the smaller-sized one.

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment