Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Two Soto Videos

I was holding on to this post for later in case Gabriel Soto won the poll, but I might as well post it now as it looks like he'll end up in 2nd place (barring a sudden influx of votes -- and, no, I'm not trying to influence the voting in any way *cough cough*). The first video features Soto in a steamy scene from his current telenovela, "La Verdad Oculta." Thanks to N Guzman, who emailed me the link!



And here's another Soto video on YouTube, one made by the ever-excellent Jimbo. The scene is from "Mujer de Madera," I believe.



Related posts: Gabriel Soto | Gabriel Soto es un bombon! | Gabriel Soto 1 | Gabriel Soto 2: Neoskin | Gabriel Soto 3: LA Fotos | Abs Fab | Intermodelos y Talentos | Saturday Studs | Gabriel Soto Skins for Neoskin

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1:31 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

WHOA, THAT IS FREAKING HOT! ALTHOUGH I WISH IT WAS ANOTHER GUY HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH. MMM...    



» Post a Comment