Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




G News: DanDan and Gustavo Moraes

I haven't posted much about G Magazine lately, have I? Looks like September's cover boy might be Daniel Costa, better known to us as Dan Dan from Big Brother Brasil 6 and the "Paparazzo" web site. Source: Ex-BBB Dan Dan assina com a G Magazine

Dan Dan BBB6

And for October, solely to celebrate my birthday, I'm sure, they'll be serving up actor, model, and ex-papaquito Gustavo Moraes. (Source: Ex-papaquito Gustavo Moraes tira roupa em ensaio sensual)

Gustavo Moraes

I'm sure I have some pictures of Mr. Moraes, so I'll hunt through my old disks later, but in the meantime...

Gustavo Moraes

...you can find some nice pictures of him at the Shirtless Men World site here and here. Said site is worth browsing through for its own self.

Gustavo Moraes

Related posts: Dan Dan's Paparazzo photos | Daniel and Dan Dan | G May and G June

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment