Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Fernando Carrillo HoYay

Let's see if Blogger will behave long enough for me to continue with the last week of Fernando Carrillo Month. Click on all photos to enlarge.

Fernando Carrillo

This is the special HoYay part of Fernando Carrillo month! I think that's actor Diego Bertie with him, but I'm not sure. Shinji has informed me that that's Fernando's real-life brother in that picture.

Fernando Carrillo

Fernando Carrillo

And here's a nice treat: several of our favorites here at Cisoto Fotos gathered together in one room. Identify them all and win a no-prize!

Fernando Carrillo

More! Man of the Month: Fernando Carrillo

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1:01 PM Blogger Hussy! said:

Hi, Alex,

Well, FC is the current "Man of the Month", and there are four weeks in a month! ;) We're almost at the end of the month now, so don't worry, just two or three more Fernando Carrillo posts to go and then we'll move on.

You bring up a good point, though -- should I continue to spread the "Man of the Month" posts over the entire month, as I did with FC, or is it better for me to get it over with in as few posts as possible (say, one post a week)? What would y'all prefer?    



At 12:13 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hey!!!. The man with FC is not Diego B. He is his brother (I Don't remember his name)    



» Post a Comment