Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Michael Lewis Workout 1

I'm sure it takes many hours of working out to have a body as nice as Michael Lewis (מייקל לואיס) does. At least, it better take a lot of working out, because otherwise it'd be just a little bit unfair, and I'd have to go comfort myself by eating some ice cream.

Michael Lewis מייקל לואיס

Michael Lewis מייקל לואיס

Michael Lewis מייקל לואיס

Michael Lewis מייקל לואיס Michael Lewis מייקל לואיס

Michael Lewis מייקל לואיס Michael Lewis מייקל לואיס Michael Lewis מייקל לואיס

Labels: , ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1:30 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

i think good genes help, too! But I agree with you! if he doesn't spend hours working out, then I too will join you drowning my sorrows in ICE CREAM!! :)    



At 2:44 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

The best!
He is the best "man of the month" ever! Congratulations! Please, post more photos of this god.    



» Post a Comment