Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Erick Elias, Shirtless

Well, I didn't think he had it in him -- I mean, I always thought Erick Elias was pretty hot, but he struck me as a bit shy, if only because I never managed to catch him shirtless when I was watching him in telenovelas. But it turns out that the Mexican actor posed for TvNotas magazine a year ago, in April, 2007, and I missed it, and, well, see for yourself. Hot, and not so shy!

Erick Elias

Erick Elias

Erick Elias Erick Elias Erick Elias


Scans via boy culture

Related posts: Erick Elias Unbuttoned § Erick Elias Sitio Oficial § Erick and Mario § El Cuerpo del Deseo

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment