Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




No More Telemundo

Well, looks like I won't be getting Telemundo here in my new home, which means I won't be able to watch some of my favorites, such as Christian Meier and Melvin Cabrerea. Hopefully I'll continue to come across new pictures of them online, as I did with the ones below:

Christian Meier

Melvin Cabrera

Melvin Cabrera Foto #2


Some related posts (use the toolbar in the search box above to find even more posts of these guys): Melvin Cabrera, Melvin Cabrera Unbuttoned, More Melvin Cabrera, Melvin Cabrera Online, Even More Melvin Cabrera, Christian Meier Replay, Christian Meier Again, Total Christian Meier

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment