Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Ricardo Villani Gallery

I haven't been keeping up with G Magazine as much as I used to, but I just came across a new batch of Ricardo Villani fotos, and it reminded me how much I used to love it. Have I missed anything? Maybe it's time for me to start checking it out again. Anyway, it's certainly time for me to gather all my new and old (non-nude) Ricardo Villani pictures and upload them into this foto album.

(Another question: How long has my-album.us been down? Anyone know if it's gone for good, or if it's coming back? Moj-album.com is still up...)









Related posts: Ricardo Villani: Positive Vibrator § Next G: Ricardo Villani § Ricardo Villani UnbuttonedMore Ricardo Villani § Ricardo Villani Jump § Ricardo Villani Again

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment